Unburdened Solutions can provide you with compliance support.
A primary service Unburdened Solutions offers is to provide support to regulated financial services firms around their compliance requirements.
We realise that the needs of every business are unique and we will work with you to tailor the service to your needs. We can help you implement actions identified in reports provided by other external compliance support consultants, or help you identify what it is that needs to be done.
In addition to undertaking the actions required to maintain compliance with regulations we can provide targeted support such as:
- Process Design Consultancy
- Supporting Research & Due Diligence
- Supporting Monitoring
- Quality Assurance and Review (File checking)
If you think we may be able to assist you with other compliance-related jobs then feel free to contact us.
Investment Committee Support
We can provide independent support with your Investment Committee including, but not limited to the following:
- Acting as a critical friend or impartial chair at investment committee meetings.
- Developing research into Social, Sustainable, Impact and ESG Investments.
- Helping you structure your research
- Assisting you with updating, reviewing or documenting your Central Investment Proposition
- Supporting your research and due diligence process on tax efficient investments such as EIS, SEIS, VCT and Business Relief schemes.