We can deliver specific training sessions for you on a wide variety of subjects, including but not limited to:
- ESG, Social and Ethical Investment
- FCA Conduct Rules (for people in all roles, whether they are Senior Managers, Certified or in any other relevant role)
- Anti Money Laundering and Financial Crime Prevention (whether initial training or ongoing refresher training)
- Supervision Training
- Bribery and Corruption Prevention
- Market Abuse Awareness
- Regulatory Changes
- Introduction to Financial Services concepts for new recruits to the profession.
Effective Continual Professional Development (CPD) planning is vitally important to ensure that the activities you undertake as part of your personal development are relevant.
Every financial planner is required to complete at least 35 hours of CPD activity each year. How much of that time is effective and how much of it is spent listening to the same people tell you the same things? Are you really learning anything new?
We can help identify appropriate training needs with the objective of helping you get better at what you do.